zebNet Backup for Firefox is a professional all-in-one backup solution that was especially designed to easily create backups of your Mozilla Firefox data.
- Fast, proven and reliable backup and recovery
- Advanced features like encryption, validation, splitting etc.
- Self-restoring backup files
- Unlimited backup reserve copies to local, network and FTP storage
- Scheduled backups on a regular basis
- Continuous data protection (CDP)
- Data migration between different computers
- Support for portable editions of Mozilla Firefox
- Create a portable edition of Mozilla Firefox
Create backups of all your Mozilla Firefox data in less time as with other backup solutions of this kind and take advantage from advanced backup features to be protected as best as possible.
Advanced backup features includes PKWARE compatible, AES 128 or AES 256 encryption to avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, the execution of pre and post backup commands, a selection of four different compression levels to save your disk space, the ability so send notification emails, a backup splitting feature, a backup validation feature to ensure that your files have been backed up correctly and much more backup features for a complete backup solution like unlimited local, network and cloud backup reserve locations, Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) support, backup comments etc.
Any FTP server in the world can be selected as cloud backup reserve location so you can always be protected as best as possible.
Furthermore, Mozilla Firefox must not be closed before backing it up so you can keep on working during the backup.
If the worst-case happened, backups can be recovered within few minutes and with just a few clicks. If Mozilla Firefox is already present on your computer you can always decide what should happen with your current Mozilla Firefox data before recovery will start.
zebNet Backup for Firefox allows you to easily browse through your backup files in an Explorer like structure and even to extract single or multiple items from your backup files.
Setting up and running your backups is convenient with zebNet Backup for Firefox. The scheduling feature offers you practical options to decide when your backups should run. With the scheduling feature, you can run your backups upon an event, periodically, daily, weekly or monthly.
Tools & Utilities
zebNet Backup for Firefox comes with some great tools & utilities that are designed to make your life easier.
zebNet Backup for Firefox creates cross-platform backups which makes it incredibly easy to move all your Mozilla Firefox settings without adjustments from one computer to another, even if it has a different version of Microsoft Windows and/or Mozilla Firefox installed - for example from Mozilla Firefox 30 to Mozilla Firefox 40 or vice versa.
zebNet Backup for Firefox is compatible with portable editions of Mozilla Firefox and it is even able to create a portable edition of Mozilla Firefox with or without your local profile directly on a USB flash drive or any other supported drive.
zebNet Backup for Firefox delivers with the integrated backup guard continuous data protection (CDP) for your Mozilla Firefox data. This means that a new backup can automatically be created every time when closing Mozilla Firefox.
zebNet Backup for Firefox comes with an integrated test mode for Mozilla Firefox that allows you to try and test everything you want without the risk of damaging your actual Mozilla Firefox data.
Old backups can automatically be deleted if they are no longer needed by setting a limit on the number, age or size of backup files. This helps you to save your disk space and to avoid a large backup archive.
Native 32-bit and 64-bit Power
zebNet Backup for Firefox is both a native 32-bit as well as a native 64-bit backup solution that enables you to use the complete power of your system.
Minimum system requirements
- PC with 300 MHz or higher processor clock speed
- 512 MB RAM
- 30 MB of available hard disk space
- Super VGA (640 x 480) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Administrator privileges on Microsoft Windows
- An active internet connection for activation
- Any installed version of Mozilla Firefox
Supported storage media
- Hard Disk Drives
- Networked Storage Devices
- FTP Servers
- ZIP, Jaz and other removable media
- PATA (IDE), SATA, SCSI, SAS, IEEE1394 (Firewire), USB1/2.0/3.0 drives
Supported operating systems
- Windows XP SP3 (All editions)
- Windows Vista SP1 or higher (All editions)
- Windows 7 (All editions)
- Windows 8 (All editions)
- Windows 8.1 (All editions)
- Windows 10 (All editions except Windows 10 S and Windows 10 Mobile)
Additional software requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package
Note: Any additional software requirement is available completely for free and will automatically be installed during the installation of the application if it's not already present on your computer.